(877) 785-2832 Appointment

Laser Hair Removal
in Austin, TX

Aloe Skin & Body Logo

Efficient and Effective Laser Hair Removal

A state-of-the-art diode laser, Diolaze Laser Hair Removal is among the most effective hair removal treatments on the market today. Diolaze was manufactured with built in technology to provide comfortable, virtually pain-free treatments.

Benefits of Laser Hair Removal

Diolaze laser hair removal targets the root of the problem, not just a temporary solution, and requires fewer sessions for superior results. Many of our Austin Laser Hair Removal patients see a rapid and significant reduction in hair after only a few sessions and soon after all that remains is smooth, hair-free skin.

Commonly 6 to 8 treatments are needed to achieve 90% hair removal. The remaining 10% margin will vary from patient to patient and is due to the body’s production of new follicles that were not present during the time of treatment. Usually this is only a few strands of easily removed fine, baby-like hair.

Features:

  • Gold standard wavelength for optimal results and safety.
  • Reduced treatment times
  • Targets and treats even the most stubborn hair.
  • Virtually painless
  • Treats up to skin type VI.
laser hair removal austin laser hair removal austin

Laser Hair Removal Frequently Asked Questions

laser hair removal austin
Process Pain Efficacy Number of Sessions Treatment Areas

How does Laser Hair Removal work?

During treatment, a laser beam goes through the skin targeting hair follicles. The penetrating energy heats up the root and in turn prevents future growth.

Does Laser Hair Removal hurt?

Diolaze is virtually painless. Manufactured with surface cooling technology, Diolaze is more comfortable than most other devices available on the market today

Why do I need multiple treatments to achieve results?

Almost all laser hair removal methods require multiple treatments and Diolaze is no exception. Laser hair removal is most effective when follicles are at a mature stage.

How many sessions are required?

Hair is reduced with every subsequent treatment and results are usually best after four to six sessions. The number of sessions needed will differ depending on body area, skin tone, hair type, and hair color.

Which areas of the body can be treated?

Diolaze can be safely administered to almost any area of unwanted hair. The most commonly treated areas are: bikini line, arms, legs, back, chest, abdomen, shoulders, chin, neck, and face.

Sitting down for a talk with Dr. Whitfield is the first step on the path to the body you want. No matter your desired results, Dr. Whitfield’s years of experience and research into the latest developments in plastic surgery will help you along your journey. Contact us for a consultation today, and you’ll see why Dr. Robert Whitfield is widely regarded as a “Texas Super Doctor.”

2530 Walsh Tarlton Rd, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78746